Monday, July 27, 2009

First Day Of School

Today was the first day of school. Kyleigh is starting 1st Grade in Mrs. Felling's class. Zachary is starting Kindergarten in Mrs. Thompson's class. They were really excited to get to school this morning.

Here is Zachary sitting at his desk.

Kyleigh is lining up outside with all the other students

Good Luck on the first day of school Kyleigh and Zachary!


4 comments:

Marie said...

How exciting! It is sad too. What are you going to do now with only half of your children at home?

Alisa Larson said...

Are you enjoying them being at school? I'm torn. It's more peaceful but Ava won't play by herself b/c she's scared. I hope she gets used to this! I'm still bummed you can't make this weekend. Next time!

Julie said...

Wow! Your kids are in school already! Are you year-round? Sometimes I think that would be better. I wish it wasn't so hot when they head back to school.

Kami Milliron said...

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Son in 2003. But I am happy you have been following my Blog. I think Mothers like us need to stick together and support one another. I added your email address : )