Thursday, January 22, 2009

Running Club

Kyleigh is in the school running club. They run two days a week after school. They have 3 races that involve other schools. Today was the first "race". Kyleigh was the 139th girl to finish the race. She placed 4th in the Kindergarten girl group. Kyleigh you did a great job. Keep up the good work. We are proud of you.







4 comments:

Shanen said...

Yahoo, we are proud of you too. 1.5 miles is a long way.

Alisa Larson said...

That's awesome! That is a long way for little legs! BTW I found that dirt path that runs along the back of your property today and I ran along it. I looked to see if I could see you in your yard, but no luck! We need to get together soon.

Trish said...

Wow, Kyleigh!! Great job! Did you ever lose that loose tooth? :)

Chris, thanks for Activity Days today! Mayzie came home SO excited to gift her cookies! She wishes that she had activities every week! It means a lot to her, and thereby, what you do means a lot to me! Thanks so much!

Susie Jensen said...

Alright Kyleigh! US Olympics Track and Field: here you come!