Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

On this day in 1943 in Erie, PA my Dad was born. Dad you are such a great example of what a Dad and Papa should be. You are always there for support and to give to others. We hope you have a great day. We love you!

Things I remember about my Dad growing up: He made a bike for me out of spare parts from the other kids old bikes. I loved it. Making bunk beds for my dolls. Camping and fishing at Lake Pleasant. Whenever the power went out during a monsoon storm all us kids would be sitting waiting.....we knew Dad was going to scare us....we didn't know when...but we knew he would and most likely with his gorilla mask on. His cowboy boots and helping him get them off. Thanks Dad for the great memories. Happy Birthday.



2 comments:

Shanen said...

Dads are the best!!
And..I want to see pictures of the backyard with soccer posts up. Did the kids love it?

Alisa Larson said...

What nice memories! Sounds like he's a good Dad!