Katelyn I can't believe that you are 3 years old. You are so sweet and funny. You love strollers, babies, and of course Dora. We love you so much and are very lucky to have you in our family.
Didn't you learn anyting in photoshop??? You should have deleated me out of the background. =) Thanks for inviting Kruz, that might have been his first official birthday party outside of family. Have a great week.
6 comments:
She was still a baby when you guys moved. I guess I still think of her that way. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Katelyn! She is so cute.
oh no that means my Gracie is going to be 3 soon!!!
Happy Birthday!
Didn't you learn anyting in photoshop??? You should have deleated me out of the background. =) Thanks for inviting Kruz, that might have been his first official birthday party outside of family. Have a great week.
LOL, sorry about that Shanen! : )
Happy Birthday, Katelyn!!! Three is a fun age! Love all of the YELLOW! So cheery!
Post a Comment