Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Picture

Marlin 8 months old
Zachary 4, Kyleigh 6, Marlin 8mo, Katelyn 2



4 comments:

Shanen said...

Ohh man, is that little guy crawling around, or just thinking about it? Cute pictures.

Alisa Larson said...

What an adorable picture of Marlin! He's getting so big!

Susie Jensen said...

Those turned out so cute! They are all growing up so fast.

Susie Jensen said...

Chris,

I was just thinking of you this morning while I was sitting at my computer and I know you're working hard for your family on this beautiful Mother's Day!

Just in case you blog check today, just wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day and hope your day is a great one.

You are a wonderful mother and you are a great example to me. I am grateful to be able to call you my dear friend.

Have a super day and make sure that cute family of yours let's you NAP and PAMPERS you today!

Sure love ya,

Susie